Santo Domingo is a magical city, full of history, culture and amazing landscapes. Walk through the oldest capital of the “New” World; Santo Domingo is the first city founded in America.
This sightseeing tour shows you a city full of history and culture. A great activity for the whole family.
At the beginning of the day we will pick you up at your hotel, on the way to Santo Domingo you will have a tour guide who will explain incredible details about the history of the Dominican Republic. Upon arrival in Santo Domingo you will visit the incredible cenotes of the Los Tres Ojos National Park, you will also make a beautiful tour of the most important monuments: the 1st Cathedral in America, the Palacio de Colón and the National Pantheon, you will also be on a romantic street, the first in America, "The Ladies". Enjoy a picturesque panoramic view of the famous colonial street and residential areas, Avenida Malecón and the gigantic Faro de Colón.
This tour operates every day, its approximate duration is 11 hours
- Round trip Transportation
- Visit to the most important monuments of Santo Domingo
- Entrances to museums
- Tour Guide
What To Bring
- Comfortable Clothes(long pants, shirt with sleeves with comfortable shoes as it is not permitted to enter the cathedral with tank tops)
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)